The Project Manager – IT Infrastructure is responsible for Managed IT services and managing the IT infrastructure of the client. You will lead the team of IT Infra professionals like Unix Admins, DBAs etc. and ensure the services are delivered and SLAs are achieved.Your ultimate of objective would be to ensure IT Infra services are delivered as per ITIL processes and best in class practices meeting system uptime, resolution and other performance goals
- Responsible for managing overall day to day IT operations and meeting the agreed SLAs
- Plan and manage IT operations and production support comprising of diverse IT systems like Unix, Databases, middleware, storage, backup systems etc.
- Monitor and measure the SLAs on a periodic basis, conduct operation reviews with customers and take appropriate actions.
- Ensure all-round system performance and outcome as per SLAs.
- Ensure services are delivered flawlessly and there is no revenue impact/loss due to service issues/gaps.
- Implement ITIL processes, IT continuous improvement programs and best in class practices.
- Do effective capacity planning, participate in IT strategy planning activities and strive towards improving IT landscape and IT outcomes.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise for both tactical and operational initiatives.
- Develop, present and activate IT service performance reports across areas like Incident management, problem management, SLA management, capacity management etc.
- Analyze the operations data periodically and predict trends with the objective of improving productivity and client satisfaction.
- Conduct periodic reviews with client managers to track and improve SLAs, define initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage flawless shift operations and make sure team is delivering IT operations seamlessly in 24*7 window
- Review and ensure the infrastructure team is monitoring, mitigating and managing infrastructure related risks.
- Work in close cooperation and relationship with third party service providers and OEMs to ensure Operations support and IT projects are delivered successfully
- Motivate, manage the dynamic team of individuals and find creative ways to elevate the capabilities of operations and technology teams
- Strive towards expanding our existing services, exploring new business opportunities and expanding our overall business footprint. Work towards making TRANSLAB a business advisor & partner.
- Keep track of IT industry trends and best practices to deliver best in class IT infrastructure operations and technology projects.
- 8-12 years of IT experience including 4 years of managing diverse teams of IT Administrators, DBAs and other executives.
- Experience in managing team of 20-25 IT Infrastructure resources responsible for IT infra production support and projects
- Experience in managing areas such as data center operations, database administration and OS administration
- Good understanding of various Infrastructure technologies Linux, Oracle, storage, CLOUD etc., monitoring tools like SolarWinds, Nagios etc., Service management tools like ManageEngine, ServiceNow etc.
- Good understanding of ITIL practices & implementation
- Expertise in setting, managing and meeting customer expectations.
- Ability to think logically and demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong operations management, people management and people development skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong documentation and reporting skills
- Ability to design, develop and deliver IT projects using the latest technologies.
- Ability to manage Technology migration and implementation projects like DB Migration, CLOUD Implementation/Migration from inception to completion
- Skills in creating technology solutions as well as articulating to senior management and clients
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs and ability to explore business opportunities.
- Communication skills in Local language would be an added advantage.
- ITIL Certification – Foundation Level
- ITIL Certifications – Advanced Level (preferred)
- Technical certifications like Linux, Windows, AWS, Azure etc. (preferred)
Qualification : Engineering/Science UG or PG degree,
Job Location: Kochi -KERALA,
Budget: 15-18 LPA,
Relevant experience: 8-12 Years,
Total experience: 8-15 Years,
Notice Period: 30 Days/Immediate,
Work Mode: Work from Office,
Shift Operations: General