ORACLE DBA Professionals having good understanding of RDBMS concepts. Experience in installation, configuration, and maintenance of Oracle/MySQL/Postgres databases in production environment with large volume of data and transaction.
- Experience on Oracle 11g/12c/19c database and operational support.
- Good understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools
- Good understanding of the underlying operating system
- Good knowledge of the physical database design
- Handson experience in oracle database software installation.
- Handson experience in oracle database creation.
- Experience in database instance and parameter
- Experience in tablespace and datafiles.
- Experience in User, Profile, Privileges and Roles.
- Experience in Undo tablespace.
- Experience in Logical Backup Expdp and Impdp.
- Experience in RMAN backup
- Experience in Upgrade and Migration.
- Good knowledge of Data Guard, Switch over, Failover and Monitoring.
- Good knowledge of ASM.
- Good knowledge of RAC.
- Good knowledge of performance Tuning.
Secondary Skills: MySQL/Postgres DBA
- Experience with MySQL 5.7-8.0/Postgres
- Installing and upgrading software (Percona /MariaDB/Postgres)
- Creating and managing database user accounts and permissions
- Backing up and restoring the database
Relevant Exp: 1 to 3 Years,
Notice Period: Immediate,
Job Mode: Work from Office,
Shifts : 24*7