Purpose of the Job :
- Experienced project manager with 3-6 years of project/program management experience in the IT infrastructure services area. He/She will primarily focus on managing and delivering infrastructure projects in Airtel.
- He/She will work directly with internal/external support teams to execute and deliver project deliverables. Should have strong project management knowledge of various frameworks and methodologies and should be able to drive teams to deliver projects with desired outcomes on time.
- Additionally, an understanding of infrastructure technologies and knowledge of transition/migration projects will be considered an added advantage.
- Develop and execute activities related to end to end project management creating project plans and estimates, RACI, Project roster, Resource tracker for time and resource tracking, Project Charter, scoping, and requirements through implementation and deployment
- Project Governance activities, Reports, Weekly/leadership/Steerco Meetings
- Defines the project deliverables, tracks milestones and schedules, roles and resources, evaluates risks and recommend a contingency plan
- Create Work Orders, the scope of work (SOW), Project charter, goals, and deliverables, and finalize Bill Of Material (BOM)
- Provide infrastructure project progress reports to management by managing cross-functional teams.
- Qualification: Engineering/Science UG or PG degree
- Job Location: Noida
- Notice Period: 30 Days/Immediate,
- Work Mode: Work from Office,
- Shift Operations: General
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org