Purpose of the Job :
- Redhat-OpenShift Platform Administrator / Kubernetes Administrator would need to have at least 2-4 years of experience. He/She will primarily focus on administering and supporting the OpenShift Container Platform ecosystem. This includes managing container tenant provisioning, isolation, and capacity.
- He/She will work directly with infrastructure as code-based automation to manage the capacity of the overall platform and deliver new capacity and capabilities as necessary. Having a strong background in Linux administration, virtualization, networking, and security will be required in successfully fulfilling this role; and in providing first-class level 3 support.
- Additionally, understanding application development lifecycles as well as practical experience in working with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools as part of the container lifecycle will be useful.
- Work with application team to setup the migration plan for migrating workload from OKD to OCP env.
- Contributes to and supports the corporate Enterprise Container Strategy by Identifying ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Manage the container platform ecosystem (installation, upgrade, patching, monitoring)
- Assist in change management of container platform for new versions of OpenShift, Hotfixes, SysAdmin tasks, etc.
- Provides L2 support to engineering / DevOps team
- Works with internal team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Qualification: Engineering/Science UG or PG degree
- Job Location: Noida
- Notice Period: 30 Days/Immediate,
- Work Mode: Work from Office,
- Shift Operations: General
Mail your resume to email@example.com